Placing priority on building trust, we will implement and maintain the personal information protection policy as shown below to comply with laws and regulations and other rules regarding the protection of personal information and to ensure appropriate use and management of personal information.
To implement this policy, we will establish internal rules and systems regarding the handling of personal information and anonymously processed information (hereinafter referred to as “private information, etc.), and make the policy well known among the persons working for our company (executive officers, employees, contract employees, part-time employees, dispatched employees, etc.) and relevant parties, such as subcontractors. We will make efforts to maintain and improve the policy to ensure its appropriate implementation.
(1) We will strive to maintain private information, etc. as accurate and new as possible within the range required to achieve the purpose of use.
(2) We will implement appropriate safety control measures and necessary corrective actions to prevent loss, leakage, destruction, falsification and other inappropriate use of personal information, etc.
(1) We will obtain personal information, etc. by legitimate and fair means. The purpose of use of personal information, etc. and other necessary information will be disclosed when such information is obtained, or will be posted on our website.
(2) When indirectly obtaining personal information, etc., we will publicly announce the purpose of use of personal information, etc. and other necessary information on our website or other means.
(1) We will use personal information, etc. in accordance with an appropriate procedure within the range of the purpose of use.
（2） When using personal information, etc. beyond the range of the purpose of use, we will notify users in advance to confirm their consent.
We may provide personal information, etc. in accordance with a procedure specified by relevant laws and regulations, and other rules, to our group companies and partners.
When we entrust subcontractors with handling of personal information, etc., we will exercise appropriate supervision to ensure safe management of personal information, etc.
We will promptly respond to requests for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, and other processing concerning retained personal data after confirming that the requesting party is the person to whom the personal data relates.